Tomorrow, the 17th of May, it is public holiday (Ascension Day) in Sweden.
Tomorrow Norway celebrates its Constitution. Norwegians certainly know how to celebrate their National Day!
A special warm greeting to my Norwegian friends!
* 6 slices of salmon fillets (150 grams/each)
1. Combine sauce ingredients, taste with lemon juice, salt, pepper and sambal.
2. Set aside in the fridge for a while.
3. Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper
4. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Place fillets in the pan, grill about 3 minutes on each side.
Serve together with the sauce and fried potatoes.
(Norway continues to be the worldâ€™s largest salmon producer with increased production and export volumes. Salmon export in April 2007 was of 1,3 billion NOK (!). The volume increased with more than 6000 metric tons compared to April of 2006).